SPECIAL PRICE OFFER — LIMITED TIME!
We cannot list a sale price for this product due to manufacturer restrictions. However, we can send you an exclusive Instant Discount Code by email. Click "GET CODE" to receive your promo code to use in the cart at checkout. Or call 888-739-4330 now for details!
The Bellavita is Drive Medical's ultra modern automatic bath lift and is ideally suited for the home. The Bellavita is the lightest bath lift on the market at just 20.5 lbs., making it easy to transport and stow away. Offering a low height of 2.3", the Bellavita Bath Lift is also the lowest bath lift on the market. The stylish design was created with the assistance of healthcare professionals and includes many wonderful features, including tool-free setup and much, much more. White Removable/Washable Cover Set (padded seat and backrest) included.
See the Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter demonstration video in the Videos tab on this product page. Your bathtub wants your alone time back!
Orders placed by 2:00 PM CT ship the same day, Mon-Fri. Orders placed after 2:00 PM CT will ship the next business day. Transit time is generally 2 to 3 business days.
- Lightest bath lift on the market at just 20.5 lbs.
- Lowest height bath lift on the market at 2.3-inches
- Seat height reaches a record 18.8". Excellent for deeper model tubs
- One Removable/Washable Cover Set (seat and backrest pads) included, White
- The backrest reclines to a market leading 50 degrees at its lowest position
- The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing
- The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control
- The number of trips up and down depends on the weight, with max. load (130 kg) = 6 cycles, with 85kg's = 10 cycles
- The charging time depends on battery life. If you do a charge after each use, a half hour charging time is sufficient. If it is showing yellow on the handset, 2-3 hours are sufficient. When charging after the red flash, 4 hours is sufficient
- Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport
- When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage
- Built in safety controls
- 4 quick release suction cups with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base. *Tub surface must be smooth to allow suction cups to "lock" onto surface. This device cannot be used without the suction cup application
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- 3 Year Guarantee on the frame, hand control and charger. (Excluded from the guarantee are wear parts as covers and suction cups)
Additional Accessories Available
- Additional Removable/Washable Hygienic Cover Sets can be purchased separately in: White (460900252) or Blue (460900312)
- Optional Padded Headrests are sold separately and available in: White (410200252), Blue (410200312) or Grey (410200432)
||32.6"L (backrest reclined) x 27.5"W (sideflaps extended)
||13.7"W x 16.5"D x 22.4"L
||2.3" minimum height to 18.8" maximum height
||25.1"H x 12.5" to 14.1"W
||Up to 50 degrees
||12.2"W x 22"L
||Limited 3 Year
Due to hygienic reasons, bath lifts are non-returnable if they have been used or come in contact with patient. Bath lift returns are subject to inspection by manufacturer and must be in unused, re-salable condition for returns to be accepted. Bath lifts that are determined to have been used or returned with missing parts or packaging will be rejected and credit will not be issued. NewLeaf Home Medical strongly suggests that you review specifications for sizing and measure your bathtub carefully before ordering or using the bath lift.
This product uses suction cup feet to securely attach to the bath tub. It is important to know that a smooth surface is required for the suction cups to work effectively. Some tubs with "bubble" or other types of uneven surface features may not allow for a secure suction, which will prohibit the suction cups from being able to perform correctly.