Bellavita Bath Lift by Drive Medical
- Drive Medical
- Ships FREE within 24 hours. See Shipping/Delivery below for more details.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Because NewLeaf strives to deliver customer orders as quickly as possible, most orders are processed and shipped the day they are ordered. Orders that are cancelled after they have shipped are subject to any applicable manufacturer restocking fees, return shipping and original shipping costs as outlined below.
Returns & Exchange Policy
Your satisfaction as our customer is our top priority. And we want you to be completely satisified with your purchase. Because many of the items offered at NewLeaf Home Medical are considered "Medical Devices," there are a few strict guidelines that need to be followed for medical compliance and hygenic reasons.
There are certain products that are inherently Non-Returnable due to the nature of the product, sterile/hygienic concerns, or for custom-built reasons. These products include: Mattresses; Mattress Pads; Bath Lifts; Incomplete Case Packs; Bathroom Safety Products; and other items that may have medical device return restrictions from the manufacturer. If a Case Pack item packaging has been opened, or if a Mattress or Bathroom Product has been put into use, it is NOT eligible for return. Custom-built products like Winco and Lumex recliners, Big Boyz Beds, Flex-A-Bed Adjustable Beds, Traxx Mobility and Lumex Patient Lifts are Non-Returnable.
Restocking & Shipping Fees
The following supplier-sourced items are subject to restocking fees, which will be deducted from an eligible return credit based on the percentage indicated: Drive Medical (15%); Lumex/Graham Field (25%); Invacare (25%); Pride Lift Chairs; and Protekt Mattresses (20%).
While many of our products are offered with "Free Shipping," the actual incurred ship-to costs cannot be recouped from the shipping company once your item has shipped. As a result, this cost will be deducted from your eligible return refund. Original shipping costs may be waived if exchanging for another item of same or greater value.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless the return item(s) was damaged during shipment to you, the item you received was not what you ordered, or the return is due to a warranty issue.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date your received it *If your item is not classified as a "Non-Returnable" item. If you need additional details or have questions about a product before placing your order, or if you would like to return or exchange your purchase, please contact our Customer Care Team at 888.739.4330. It is important to note that:
Items must be returned in new, unused and resalable condition.
Return items must be shipped back in the original shipping carton with manufacturer packaging.
Medical devices like Feeding Tubes, Catheters, Oxygen Tubing/Masks, Bathroom, Bedding or Mattress products, and other items with "hygienic" classifications are only eligible for return if the item packaging is unopened and unused.
How Do You Request a Return?
Please see "Return Instructions" by clicking here.
The Bellavita Bath Lift is an ultra modern powered bath lift and ideally suited for the home. Drive Medical's Bellavita is the lightest bath lift on the market at just 20.5 lbs., making it easy to transport and stow away. The Bellavita not only offers the Lowest Height on the market at just 2.3" to help you fully enjoy your tub, it also raises to a market-leading seat height of 18.8" for deeper tubs. The stylish design was created with the assistance of healthcare professionals and includes many incredible features, including padded seat and backrest, a convenient hand controller that floats, tool-free setup, and much, much more. White Removable/Washable Cover Set (padded seat and backrest) included. Scroll down to review all features and specifications.
See the Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter demonstration video in the Videos tab on this product page. Your bathtub wants your alone time back!
Orders placed by 1:00 PM CT ship the same day, Mon-Fri. Orders placed after 1:00 PM CT will ship the next business day. Transit time is generally 2 to 3 business days.
- Lightest bath lift on the market at just 20.5 lbs.
- Lowest height bath lift on the market at 2.3-inches
- Seat height reaches a record 18.8". Excellent for deeper model tubs
- One Removable/Washable Cover Set (seat and backrest pads) included, White
- Backrest reclines to a market leading 50 degrees at its lowest position
- Completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing
- Easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control
- Number of trips up and down depends on the user's weight, with max. load (130 kg) = 6 cycles, with 85kg's = 10 cycles
- Charging time depends on battery life. If you do a charge after each use, a half hour charging time is sufficient. If it is showing yellow on the handset, 2-3 hours are sufficient. When charging after the red flash, 4 hours is sufficient
- Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport
- Sideflaps lower to tub sides to assist with transfers from edge of tub to bath lift seat; Sideflaps are removable
- Back easily folds down for space-saving storage when not in use
- Built in safety controls
- 4 quick release suction cups create an anti-slip base. *Tub surface must be smooth to allow suction cups to "lock" onto surface. This device cannot be used without the suction cup application
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- 3 Year Guarantee on the frame, hand control and charger. (Excluded from the guarantee are wear parts as covers and suction cups)
Additional Accessories Available
- Additional Removable/Washable Hygienic Cover Sets can be purchased separately in: White (460900252) or Blue (460900312)
- Optional Padded Headrests are sold separately and available in: White (410200252), Blue (410200312) or Grey (410200432)
|Overal Dimensions||32.6"L (backrest reclined) x 27.5"W (sideflaps extended)|
|Seat Dimensions||13.7"W x 16.5"D x 22.4"L|
|Sitting Height||2.3" minimum height to 18.8" maximum height|
|Backrest Dimensions||25.1"H x 12.5" to 14.1"W|
|Backrest Reclines||Up to 50 degrees|
|Baseplate Dimensions||12.2"W x 22"L|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Product Weight||20.5 lbs.|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year|
Due to hygienic reasons, bath lifts are non-returnable if they have been used or come in contact with patient. Bath lift returns are subject to inspection by manufacturer and must be in unused, re-salable condition for returns to be accepted. Bath lifts that are determined to have been used or returned with missing parts or packaging will be rejected and credit will not be issued. NewLeaf Home Medical strongly suggests that you review specifications for sizing and measure your bathtub carefully before ordering or using the bath lift.
This product uses suction cup feet to securely attach to the bath tub. It is important to know that a smooth surface is required for the suction cups to work effectively. Some tubs with "bubble" or other types of uneven surface features may not allow for a secure suction, which will prohibit the suction cups from being able to perform correctly.