Invacare microAIR MA51 Alternating Pressure Mattress and 10 LPM Compressor
- Ships within 24 hours. See Shipping/Delivery* in Product Description for details
Because NewLeaf strives to deliver customer orders as quickly as possible, most orders are processed and shipped the day they are ordered. Orders that are cancelled after they have shipped are subject to any applicable manufacturer restocking fees, return shipping and original shipping costs as outlined below.
Returns & Exchange Policy
Your satisfaction as our customer is our top priority. And we want you to be completely satisified with your purchase. Because many of the items offered at NewLeaf Home Medical are considered "Medical Devices," there are a few strict guidelines that need to be followed for medical compliance and hygenic reasons.
There are certain products that are inherently Non-Returnable due to the nature of the product, sterile/hygienic concerns, or for custom-built reasons. These products include: Mattresses; Mattress Pads; Bath Lifts; Incomplete Case Packs; Bathroom Safety Products; and other items that may have medical device return restrictions from the manufacturer. If a Case Pack item packaging has been opened, or if a Mattress or Bathroom Product has been put into use, it is NOT eligible for return. Custom-built products like Winco and Lumex recliners, Big Boyz Beds, Flex-A-Bed Adjustable Beds, Traxx Mobility and Lumex Patient Lifts are Non-Returnable.
Restocking & Shipping Fees
The following supplier-sourced items are subject to restocking fees, which will be deducted from an eligible return credit based on the percentage indicated: Drive Medical (15%); Lumex/Graham Field (25%); Invacare (25%); and Pride Lift Chairs (15%).
While many of our products are offered with "Free Shipping," the actual incurred ship-to costs cannot be recouped from the shipping company once your item has shipped. As a result, this cost will be deducted from your eligible return refund. Original shipping costs may be waived if exchanging for another item of same or greater value.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless the return item(s) was damaged during shipment to you, the item you received was not what you ordered, or the return is due to a warranty issue.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date your received it *If your item is not classified as a "Non-Returnable" item. If you need additional details or have questions about a product before placing your order, or if you would like to return or exchange your purchase, please contact our Customer Care Team at 888.739.4330. It is important to note that:
Items must be returned in new, unused and resalable condition.
Return items must be shipped back in the original shipping carton with manufacturer packaging.
Medical devices like Feeding Tubes, Catheters, Oxygen Tubing/Masks, Bathroom, Bedding or Mattress products, and other items with "hygienic" classifications are only eligible for return if the item packaging is unopened and unused.
How Do You Request a Return?
Please see "Return Instructions" by clicking here.
The Invacare microAIR MA51 is an alternating pressure mattress replacement which reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of Stage I to IV pressure ulcers. This alternating pressure mattress has 16 horizontally configured bladders. Product will not bottom out with mattress hose attached to the compressor power unit. Scroll down to review all features and specifications.
click to shop >> all Alternating Pressure & Low Air Loss Mattresses
Orders placed by 2:00 PM CT ship the same day, Mon-Fri. Orders placed after 2:00 PM CT will ship the next business day. Transit time is generally 2 to 3 business days.
State of the Art Compressor
- Solenoid valve system allows for easy set up and effective therapy cycles
- Four therapy cycle times of 5, 10, 15 and 20 minutes can be adjusted for patient comfort to provide alternating pressure relief
Constant Pressure Monitoring
- Constantly monitors the air pressure in the mattress to maintain the appropriate pressure to prevent capillary occlusion (generally below 32mm/Hg)
- When Fowler mode is activated manually, 25% more air is automatically pushed into the mattress mid-section to prevent patient from bottoming out when bed is articulated (head or foot sections raised)
- Suited for prevention and treatment of Stage I to IV pressure ulcers
- 10 LPM (Liters Per Minute) Compressor
- Audio and Visual Alarms - Warns patient and caregiver during power outage or low pressure
- Lock Out Button - Prevents against tampering or accidental adjustments
- Quick Connect Coupler - Allows for quick and easy set up
- Power Outage Safety - Mattress will remain inflated during power outage as long as air hose remains connected to the compressor
- Pressure Adjustment - Pressure can be adjusted by 25%, 50% or 75% to provide comfort for frail patients
- Quilted 70 denier nylon cover helps protect user from friction and shear
- Non-skid bottom as well as 10 nylon web buckled hold downs secure mattress to bed
- Product rolls up for easy storage and handling. Attached over-shoulder carrying strap makes for easy transport
|Compressor||10 LPM (liters per minute)|
|Compressor Sound Level||39.8 db|
|Treatment Times||5, 10, 15, 20 minute cycles|
36"W x 80"L
2 Years on Power Unit
1 Year on Mattress