Lumex Easy Lift STS (Sit-To-Stand) Patient Lift
- Ships direct within approximately 10 business days due to temporary manufacturer supply level.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Because NewLeaf strives to deliver customer orders as quickly as possible, most orders are processed and shipped the day they are ordered. Orders that are cancelled after they have shipped are subject to any applicable manufacturer restocking fees, return shipping and original shipping costs as outlined below.
Returns & Exchange Policy
Your satisfaction as our customer is our top priority. And we want you to be completely satisified with your purchase. Because many of the items offered at NewLeaf Home Medical are considered "Medical Devices," there are a few strict guidelines that need to be followed for medical compliance and hygenic reasons.
There are certain products that are inherently Non-Returnable due to the nature of the product, sterile/hygienic concerns, or for custom-built reasons. These products include: Mattresses; Mattress Pads; Bath Lifts; Incomplete Case Packs; Bathroom Safety Products; and other items that may have medical device return restrictions from the manufacturer. If a Case Pack item packaging has been opened, or if a Mattress or Bathroom Product has been put into use, it is NOT eligible for return. Custom-built products like Winco and Lumex recliners, Big Boyz Beds, Flex-A-Bed Adjustable Beds, Traxx Mobility and Lumex Patient Lifts are Non-Returnable.
Restocking & Shipping Fees
The following supplier-sourced items are subject to restocking fees, which will be deducted from an eligible return credit based on the percentage indicated: Drive Medical (15%); Lumex/Graham Field (25%); Invacare (25%); and Pride Lift Chairs (15%).
While many of our products are offered with "Free Shipping," the actual incurred ship-to costs cannot be recouped from the shipping company once your item has shipped. As a result, this cost will be deducted from your eligible return refund. Original shipping costs may be waived if exchanging for another item of same or greater value.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless the return item(s) was damaged during shipment to you, the item you received was not what you ordered, or the return is due to a warranty issue.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date your received it *If your item is not classified as a "Non-Returnable" item. If you need additional details or have questions about a product before placing your order, or if you would like to return or exchange your purchase, please contact our Customer Care Team at 888.739.4330. It is important to note that:
Items must be returned in new, unused and resalable condition.
Return items must be shipped back in the original shipping carton with manufacturer packaging.
Medical devices like Feeding Tubes, Catheters, Oxygen Tubing/Masks, Bathroom, Bedding or Mattress products, and other items with "hygienic" classifications are only eligible for return if the item packaging is unopened and unused.
How Do You Request a Return?
Please see "Return Instructions" by clicking here.
The Lumex Easy Lift STS features Heavy-gauge steel construction and is Designed to provide quick, safe assistance to those who have trouble standing. Patients must be able to actively participate in the lifting process and be able to partially support their own weight. Large, easy to grip handles offer easy maneuverability. Lumex Deluxe Sit-to-Stand Padded Slings sold separately (link to DSLSA slings) Lower base height maximizes stability and fits under most beds. This item is non-returnable.
Helpful FDA Patient Lift Safety Guide available for download here.
Owner's Manual available for download here.
See the Lumex Easy Lift STS demonstration video in the Videos tab on this product page.
click to shop >> all Stand Assist and Sit-to-Stand STS Lifts
This is normally a stocked item. However, due to popularity, Lumex is currently experiencing a manufacturing delay. Orders are currently shipping within 10 business days. Transit time is generally 2 to 5 business days. Some light assembly required, typically 10 minutes or less.
- Unique, ergonomic foot pedal base opening
- Large, easy to grip handles for easy maneuvering
- Spreader bar provides Various hand-hold locations for the patient and to accommodate various sling styles
- Lower base height maximizes stability and fits under most beds
- Rubber base coating protects furniture and walls
- Adjustable knee pad unit
- Quick release removable foot platform for gait training
- Optional buttock strap for patients requiring additional support
- 24V DC motor allows quiet, smooth operation
- Ergonomically designed hand pendant with pendant hook
- Warning beep for low battery charge and weight capacity levels
- Emergency stop button
- White powder-coated finish
- Accessory storage bag included for slings and charger
- Interchangeable battery works with other Lumex Easy Lifts
- Maximum Weight Capacity 400 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code E0635
- Frame and spreader bar three-year limited
- Actuator two-year limited
- Batteries one-year limited
|Furniture Clearance Needed||5.2"|
|Spreader Bar, Minimum Height||36.4" min. from sling attachment|
|Spreader Bar, Maximum Height||70.8" max. from sling attachment|
|Minimum Base Width||25.5" outside|
|Maximum Base Width||37.8" outside|
|Product Weight||118 Lbs.|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 Lbs.|
Padded Sling Options for Sit-To-Stand lifts
- Cushioned support panels under the arm and lumbar areas enhance patient comfort
- Polyester with nylon stitching and webbing
- Unique cross-over strap and non-slip inner pad keep the sling in place so that it does not ride up
- Weight capacities: 400 lbs for the DSLSA1, DSLSA2 and DSLSA3; 600 lbs for DSLSA4
- Optional stand Assist Buttocks Strap is available for initial lift assistance
- 6-month limited warranty
- Loop System: Long loop for reclined position; Center loop for semi-reclined position; Short loop for most upright positions
- For use with LF2020 and LF1600 Sit-to-Stand Lifts; DSLSA4 for use with LF2090 Sit-to-Stand Bariatric Easy Lift
Sizing Recommendation Chart