Med-Aire Plus Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System with Alarm, 36" x 80" x 8"
- Drive Medical
- Ships within 24 hours. See Shipping/Delivery* in Product Description for details
Because NewLeaf strives to deliver customer orders as quickly as possible, most orders are processed and shipped the day they are ordered. Orders that are cancelled after they have shipped are subject to any applicable manufacturer restocking fees, return shipping and original shipping costs as outlined below.
Returns & Exchange Policy
Your satisfaction as our customer is our top priority. And we want you to be completely satisified with your purchase. Because many of the items offered at NewLeaf Home Medical are considered "Medical Devices," there are a few strict guidelines that need to be followed for medical compliance and hygenic reasons.
There are certain products that are inherently Non-Returnable due to the nature of the product, sterile/hygienic concerns, or for custom-built reasons. These products include: Mattresses; Mattress Pads; Bath Lifts; Incomplete Case Packs; Bathroom Safety Products; and other items that may have medical device return restrictions from the manufacturer. If a Case Pack item packaging has been opened, or if a Mattress or Bathroom Product has been put into use, it is NOT eligible for return. Custom-built products like Winco and Lumex recliners, Big Boyz Beds, Flex-A-Bed Adjustable Beds, Traxx Mobility and Lumex Patient Lifts are Non-Returnable.
Restocking & Shipping Fees
The following supplier-sourced items are subject to restocking fees, which will be deducted from an eligible return credit based on the percentage indicated: Drive Medical (15%); Lumex/Graham Field (25%); Invacare (25%); and Pride Lift Chairs (15%).
While many of our products are offered with "Free Shipping," the actual incurred ship-to costs cannot be recouped from the shipping company once your item has shipped. As a result, this cost will be deducted from your eligible return refund. Original shipping costs may be waived if exchanging for another item of same or greater value.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless the return item(s) was damaged during shipment to you, the item you received was not what you ordered, or the return is due to a warranty issue.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date your received it *If your item is not classified as a "Non-Returnable" item. If you need additional details or have questions about a product before placing your order, or if you would like to return or exchange your purchase, please contact our Customer Care Team at 888.739.4330. It is important to note that:
Items must be returned in new, unused and resalable condition.
Return items must be shipped back in the original shipping carton with manufacturer packaging.
Medical devices like Feeding Tubes, Catheters, Oxygen Tubing/Masks, Bathroom, Bedding or Mattress products, and other items with "hygienic" classifications are only eligible for return if the item packaging is unopened and unused.
How Do You Request a Return?
Please see "Return Instructions" by clicking here.
The Med-Aire Low Air Loss Alternating Pressure Mattress System 14029 by Drive Medical is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode and is ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and home care. The individuals bladders are easy to remove and replace and the 3-Air cells remain static to enhance patient comfort. LED and Audible alarms activate when the pressure falls below 10 mmHg. and the Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from "Bottoming Out" in the event of a power failure, ensuring their safety and comfort. The 8-LPM (Liters per Minute) pump produces consistent air flow. This mattress has 20 air bladders, 9 with laser hose to achieve low air loss function helping to keep the patient cool and speed recovery. Zippered Nylon TPU cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable and quilted, making it ideal for hospital use. Like this mattress but need a longer length? See the 14029-84 84" model here. Scroll down to review all features and specifications.
click to shop >> all Alternating Pressure & Low Air Loss Mattresses
Orders placed by 12:00 PM CT ship the same day, Mon-Fri. Orders placed after 12:00 PM CT will ship the next business day. Transit time is generally 2 to 3 business days.
- This combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting
- 4 Cycle Treatment Times of 10, 15, 20 and 25 minutes to choose from
- Cell-on-cell design of 8" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" and provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients' comfort and safety needs, and will auto return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours
- 4-way stretch cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted, and zippered
- Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced via quick disconnects
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Actual Product Weight: 27.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 36"W x 80"L x 8"H
- Color: Blue
- Material: Nylon and PU
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: 18 Month Limited