MIC-KEY Low Profile Gastrostomy Tube Kit, 12 to 24 Fr
Because NewLeaf strives to deliver customer orders as quickly as possible, most orders are processed and shipped the day they are ordered. Orders that are cancelled after they have shipped are subject to any applicable manufacturer restocking fees, return shipping and original shipping costs as outlined below.
Returns & Exchange Policy
Your satisfaction as our customer is our top priority. And we want you to be completely satisified with your purchase. Because many of the items offered at NewLeaf Home Medical are considered "Medical Devices," there are a few strict guidelines that need to be followed for medical compliance and hygenic reasons.
There are certain products that are inherently Non-Returnable due to the nature of the product, sterile/hygienic concerns, or for custom-built reasons. These products include: Mattresses; Mattress Pads; Bath Lifts; Incomplete Case Packs; Bathroom Safety Products; and other items that may have medical device return restrictions from the manufacturer. If a Case Pack item packaging has been opened, or if a Mattress or Bathroom Product has been put into use, it is NOT eligible for return. Custom-built products like Winco and Lumex recliners, Big Boyz Beds, Flex-A-Bed Adjustable Beds, Traxx Mobility and Lumex Patient Lifts are Non-Returnable.
Restocking & Shipping Fees
The following supplier-sourced items are subject to restocking fees, which will be deducted from an eligible return credit based on the percentage indicated: Drive Medical (15%); Lumex/Graham Field (25%); Invacare (25%); Pride Lift Chairs; and Protekt Mattresses (20%).
While many of our products are offered with "Free Shipping," the actual incurred ship-to costs cannot be recouped from the shipping company once your item has shipped. As a result, this cost will be deducted from your eligible return refund. Original shipping costs may be waived if exchanging for another item of same or greater value.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless the return item(s) was damaged during shipment to you, the item you received was not what you ordered, or the return is due to a warranty issue.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date your received it *If your item is not classified as a "Non-Returnable" item. If you need additional details or have questions about a product before placing your order, or if you would like to return or exchange your purchase, please contact our Customer Care Team at 888.739.4330. It is important to note that:
Items must be returned in new, unused and resalable condition.
Return items must be shipped back in the original shipping carton with manufacturer packaging.
Medical devices like Feeding Tubes, Catheters, Oxygen Tubing/Masks, Bathroom, Bedding or Mattress products, and other items with "hygienic" classifications are only eligible for return if the item packaging is unopened and unused.
How Do You Request a Return?
Please see "Return Instructions" by clicking here.
The MIC-KEY Low-Profile Gastrostomy Feeding Tube by Halyard Kimberly Clark is unobtrusive and easy to conceal. Minimal external surface area allows air circulation around the stoma. Ease of care encourages patient involvement and self-sufficiency. Wide range of sizes helps ensure a comfortable, proper fit to minimize the chance of gastric leakage. Proximal anti-reflux valve. Tapered distal tip recessed at 5ml. Scroll down to review all features and specifications.
click to shop >> all Feeding & Nutrition Products
Orders placed by 2:00 PM CT ship the same day, Mon-Fri. Orders placed after 2:00 PM CT will ship the next business day. Transit time is generally 2 to 3 business days.
- Low-profile gastrostomy feeding tube is a step up from conventional gastrostomy feeding tubes
- Highly popular and widely prescribed, the MIC-KEY feeding tube is unobtrusive and easy to conceal, making it an ideal feeding tube for virtually all individuals
- Medical Grade Silicone Construction
- Proximal Anti-Reflux Valve
- SECUR-LOK Extension Set Connector
- Silicone Internal Retention Balloon
- Tapered Distal Tip
- Recessed Distal Tip at Recommended Fill Volume
- Radiopaque Stripe
- Available in 6 differant French sizes
- Wide Variety of MIC-KEY Extension Sets Available
- Ethylene Oxide (ETO) Sterilized
- DEHP-Free Formulation
- FDA approved & CE marked
- 1 - MIC-KEY Low-Profile Feeding Tube
- 1 - MIC-KEY Extension Set with SECUR-LOK Right Angle Connector and 2 Port “Y” and Clamp – 12in. Length. (available separately 0121-12)
- 1 - MIC-KEY Bolus Extension Set with Cath Tip, SECUR-LOK Straight Connector and Clamp – 12in. Length. (available separately 0123-12)
- 1 - 6ml Syringe
- 1 - 35ml Catheter Tip Syringe
- 4 - Gauze Pads
- 1 - Directions for Use
- 1 - Patient Care Guide
- Brand: MIC-KEY
- Manufacturer: Halyard (formerly Kimberly Clark)
- Application: Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Kit
- Contents: Tapered Distal Tip, Radiopaque Stripe, Proximal Anti-Reflux Valve
- Material: Silicone
- Sterility: Sterile
- Tube Length: 1.0 to 4.5 cm
- Tube Size: 12 to 24 Fr
Manufacturer Model #s: 0120-12; 0120-14; 0120-16; 0120-18; 0120-20; and 0120-24