Flex-A-Bed Hi-Lo Adjustable Medical Bed & Mattress - Height Adjustable - Twin, Full, Queen & Split King
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Because NewLeaf strives to deliver customer orders as quickly as possible, most orders are processed and shipped the day they are ordered. Orders that are cancelled after they have shipped are subject to any applicable manufacturer restocking fees, return shipping and original shipping costs as outlined below.
Returns & Exchange Policy
Your satisfaction as our customer is our top priority. And we want you to be completely satisified with your purchase. Because many of the items offered at NewLeaf Home Medical are considered "Medical Devices," there are a few strict guidelines that need to be followed for medical compliance and hygenic reasons.
There are certain products that are inherently Non-Returnable due to the nature of the product, sterile/hygienic concerns, or for custom-built reasons. The following products cannot qualify for a return if the product has been put into use: Mattresses; Mattress Pads; Bath Lifts; Incomplete Case Packs; Bathroom Safety Products; and other items that may have medical device return restrictions from the manufacturer. If a Case Pack item packaging has been opened, or if a Mattress or Bathroom Product has been put into use, it is NOT eligible for return. Custom-built products like Winco and Lumex recliners, Big Boyz and Flex-A-Bed adjustable beds, and patient lift products by Traxx Mobility and Lumex are Non-Returnable.
Restocking & Shipping Fees
The following supplier-sourced items are subject to restocking fees, which will be deducted from an eligible return credit based on the percentage indicated: Drive Medical (15%); Lumex/Graham Field (25%); Invacare (25%); Pride Lift Chairs (20%); and Protekt Mattresses (20%).
While many of our products are offered with "Free Shipping," the actual incurred ship-to costs cannot be recouped from the shipping company once your item has shipped. As a result, this cost will be deducted from your eligible return refund. Original shipping costs may be waived if exchanging for another item of same or greater value.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless the return item(s) was damaged during shipment to you, the item you received was not what you ordered, or the return is due to a warranty issue.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date your received it *If your item is not classified as a "Non-Returnable" item. If you need additional details or have questions about a product before placing your order, or if you would like to return or exchange your purchase, please contact our Customer Care Team at 888.739.4330. It is important to note that:
Items must be returned in new, unused and resalable condition.
Return items must be shipped back in the original shipping carton with manufacturer packaging.
Medical devices like Feeding Tubes, Catheters, Oxygen Tubing/Masks, Bathroom, Bedding or Mattress products, and other items with "hygienic" classifications are only eligible for return if the item packaging is unopened and unused.
How Do You Request a Return?
Please see "Return Instructions" by clicking here.
Hi-Lo Adjustable Beds by Flex-A-Bed are overall height adjustable, making them perfect for home care or assisted living environments. In addition to custom control of head and foot section positioning, the overall height of the bed can be raised or lowered to offer additional assistance when entering or exiting the bed. Flex-A-Bed Hi-Lo models are offered in Twin, Full, Queen and Split King sizes, and in (8) eight sleep surfaces — including an Innerspring Mattress (soft, medium firm or firm), Innerspring with Memory Foam, Low Profile Foam, Memory Foam, Gel Memory Foam and Latex Foam. Lengths can be customized from 74", 80" (standard) and 84". Would you like to mix Split King mattress types? Your very own personal consultant can help you with that by calling 888.739.4330.
Enjoy the therapeutic advantages of an adjustable medical bed without the "hospital-look." Just put up your feet and relax with the easy-to-use wired or wireless remote that allows custom comfort with a touch of a button. Your luxurious sleep is only moments away with Flex-A-Bed's optional dual timed massage featuring soothing, whisper quiet wave and pulse technology at your back and legs.
A 5-year warranty adds piece of mind to the over-all fantastic value of this outstanding bed. Whether you're seeking relief from the symptoms of an injury or ailment, or just a more comfortable place to get a perfect night's sleep, Flex-A-Bed sets the standard for adjustable beds. Call us at 888.739.4330 to speak with your very own personal assistant today. We love to help!
See the Flex-A-Bed demonstration video in the Videos tab on this product page.
Budget conscious or looking for a Premier adjustable bed without the overall height adjustment? click to shop >> all Flex-A-Bed models
Construction of your custom bed will begin on the next business day after your order was placed. Build time is generally 3 business days. Freight transit time will vary depending on the destination of your bed from Flex-A-Bed's manufacturing facility in Georgia. Free Delivery orders will be delivered to the entrance of your home or business. If you wish to have your bed delivered inside and assembled, you will need to choose one of the available Delivery/Setup options listed on this page. Note: If your delivery requires elevator service, the dimensions of the elevator will need to be determined for accessibility. An additional service fee may be necessary if the elevator is limited access.
Due to its custom-made nature, this is a Non-Returnable item outside of inaccurate fulfillment, manufacturer defect or other issues covered under the manufacturer's warranty. Please see the "Returns" tab on this product page for more details. Mattresses may be exchanged for another mattress type within 30 days. Shipping fees will apply.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Your choice of One-touch Wireless or Wired Remote (Two remotes with dual beds)
- Whisper-quiet Linak motors with optional, dual timed massage
- Premier mattresses feature a beautiful knit fabric quilt panel with tack and jump pattern and suede border with designer taped edges
- 4 inch foundation profile, high-density, heavy-duty padded base made with Advantech material that will not warp, break or squeak.
- Attractive mattress retainer cover in coordinated fabric for the foot of the bed
- Locking casters to prevent unwanted bed movement
- The height range of the Hi-Lo Flex-A-Bed comes standard at a Low of 26 inches With Casters (24 inches Casters Removed) to a High of 33 inches With Casters (31 inches Casters Removed)
- Weight Capacity, Single Occupant: 400 Lbs
- Weight Capacity, Dual Occupant: 700 Lbs
- Flex-A-Bed Product Catalog available for download here
- Made in the U.S.A.
Mattress and Bed Specifications
|Twin||Full||Queen||Dual Queen||Dual King||King|
|38 x 74||53 x 74||-||(2) 30 x 74||(2) 38 x 74||76 x 80|
|38 x 80||53 x 80||60 x 80||(2) 30 x 80||(2) 38 x 80||76 x 84|
|38 x 84||53 x 84||60 x 84||(2) 30 x 84||(2) 38 x 84||76 x 84
Flex-A-Bed Hi-Lo Premier mattresses feature a beautiful knit fabric quilt panel with a suede border and designer taped edges. The plush, multi-layered, quilted cushion-tops are made with hi-density super-soft polyurethane foam and flame resistant polyester fiber, while the bottom layers are protected by a nonskid material that prevents the mattress from sliding across the adjustable foundation and provides a flame-resistant barrier. Our mattresses are thicker and more luxurious than ever before.
Innerspring, Spring/Foam Combo & Foam Mattress Heights
- Mattresses: 9.5 to 10 inches high
- Overall Bed Height Range With Casters: Low of 26 inches to a High of 33 inches (including mattress)
- Overall Bed Height Range Casters Removed: 24 inches Casters to a High of 31 inches (including mattress)
Low Profile Mattress Heights
- Mattress: 5 inches high
- Overall Bed Height Range With Casters: Low of approximately 22 inches to a High of approximately 29 inches (including mattress)
- Overall Bed Height Range Casters Removed: Low of approximately 19.75 inches to a High of approximately 26.75 inches (including mattress)
Optional Side Rail Specifications
- Total Side Rail Height: 22 Inches
- Total Side Rail Width: 29 Inches
- Pivot Arm Height: 12 Inches
- Pivot Arm Width: 2 Inches
Additional Options Available
- Side Rail Organizer Covers cushion the rails and feature a large pocket for conveniently storing your bed controller, eyeglasses, magazines and more! Learn more...
- Heavy Duty Weight Reinforcement increases the weight capabilities of your new Flex-A-Bed by adding extra legs on the sides of the bed where the person gets in and out. If you need to increase your bed's single occupant weight capacity to 400 Lbs., or dual occupant capacity to 700 Lbs., this option is for you. Note: Reinforcement must be aded at time of order placement prior to shipping. Learn more...