Flex-A-Bed Value-Flex Adjustable Medical Bed & Mattress - Twin, Full, Queen, Split Queen & Split King
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Because NewLeaf strives to deliver customer orders as quickly as possible, most orders are processed and shipped the day they are ordered. Orders that are cancelled after they have shipped are subject to any applicable manufacturer restocking fees, return shipping and original shipping costs as outlined below.
Returns & Exchange Policy
Your satisfaction as our customer is our top priority. And we want you to be completely satisified with your purchase. Because many of the items offered at NewLeaf Home Medical are considered "Medical Devices," there are a few strict guidelines that need to be followed for medical compliance and hygenic reasons.
There are certain products that are inherently Non-Returnable due to the nature of the product, sterile/hygienic concerns, or for custom-built reasons. The following products cannot qualify for a return if the product has been put into use: Mattresses; Mattress Pads; Bath Lifts; Incomplete Case Packs; Bathroom Safety Products; and other items that may have medical device return restrictions from the manufacturer. If a Case Pack item packaging has been opened, or if a Mattress or Bathroom Product has been put into use, it is NOT eligible for return. Custom-built products like Winco and Lumex recliners, Big Boyz and Flex-A-Bed adjustable beds, and patient lift products by Traxx Mobility and Lumex are Non-Returnable.
Restocking & Shipping Fees
The following supplier-sourced items are subject to restocking fees, which will be deducted from an eligible return credit based on the percentage indicated: Drive Medical (15%); Lumex/Graham Field (25%); Invacare (25%); Pride Lift Chairs (20%); and Protekt Mattresses (20%).
While many of our products are offered with "Free Shipping," the actual incurred ship-to costs cannot be recouped from the shipping company once your item has shipped. As a result, this cost will be deducted from your eligible return refund. Original shipping costs may be waived if exchanging for another item of same or greater value.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless the return item(s) was damaged during shipment to you, the item you received was not what you ordered, or the return is due to a warranty issue.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date your received it *If your item is not classified as a "Non-Returnable" item. If you need additional details or have questions about a product before placing your order, or if you would like to return or exchange your purchase, please contact our Customer Care Team at 888.739.4330. It is important to note that:
Items must be returned in new, unused and resalable condition.
Return items must be shipped back in the original shipping carton with manufacturer packaging.
Medical devices like Feeding Tubes, Catheters, Oxygen Tubing/Masks, Bathroom, Bedding or Mattress products, and other items with "hygienic" classifications are only eligible for return if the item packaging is unopened and unused.
How Do You Request a Return?
Please see "Return Instructions" by clicking here.
The Flex-A-Bed Value-Flex Adjustable Beds are available in Twin, Full, Queen, Split Queen and Split King sizes and are comfortably priced for any budget. Enjoy the therapeutic advantages of a home care adjustable bed without the "hospital-look." No more sore muscles. No lingering sleepiness. Just the pleasure of being alert and ready to take on the day. Three sleep surfaces are available in the Value-Flex family — Innerspring soft, medium or firm. Each come in your choice of 74", 80" or 84" lengths. Scroll down to review all features and specifications.
Because every Flex-A-Bed is hand-crafted using the highest quality materials available, it supports the mattress—and you—perfectly. Flex-A-Bed Value-Flex systems are powered by whisper-quiet motors, with head and foot sections that are controlled independently with easy-to-use wired one-touch remotes. A 5-year warranty offers full coverage the first year. Whether you're seeking relief from the symptoms of an injury or ailment, or just a more comfortable place to get a perfect night's sleep, Flex-A-Bed sets the standard for adjustable beds. Call us at 888.739.4330 to speak with your very own personal assistant today. We love to help!
See the Flex-A-Bed demonstration video in the Videos tab on this product page.
Looking for a more luxurious finish and up to 8 mattress styles or a Hi-Lo adjustable bed that allows you to adjust the overall height of the bed? click to shop >> all Flex-A-Bed models
Construction of your custom bed will begin on the next business day after your order was placed. Build time is generally 3 business days. Freight transit time will vary depending on the destination of your bed from Flex-A-Bed's manufacturing facility in Georgia. Free Delivery orders will be delivered to the entrance of your home or business. If you wish to have your bed delivered inside and assembled, you will need to choose one of the available Delivery/Setup options listed on this page. Note: If your delivery requires elevator service, the dimensions of the elevator will need to be determined for accessibility. An additional service fee may be necessary if the elevator is limited access.
Due to its custom-made nature, this is a Non-Returnable item outside of inaccurate fulfillment, manufacturer defect or other issues covered under the manufacturer's warranty. Please see the "Returns" tab on this product page for more details. Mattresses may be exchanged for another mattress type within 30 days. Shipping fees will apply.
- A five-year limited warranty
- One-touch wired remote
- Whisper quiet Linak motor technology
- A 4-inch foundation profile, high-density, heavy-duty padded base made with Advantech material that will not warp, break or squeak
- An innerspring mattress in your choice of Soft, Medium or Firm construction
- Locking casters
- Headboard Bracket attachments are included (excluding Variable Height/Hi-Lo models). Attaching to headboard can NOT be performed by the Delivery & Setup team.
- Weight Capacity, Single Occupant: 300 Lbs. *Can be reinforced to 400 Lbs with Frame Reinforcement option
- Weight Capacity, Dual Occupants: 500 Lbs. *Can be reinforced to 700 Lbs. with Frame Reinforcement option. *Any one person cannot weigh more than 400 lbs
- Flex-A-Bed Product Catalog available for download here
- Made in the U.S.A.
Mattress and Bed Specifications
|Twin||Full||Queen||Dual Queen||Dual King||King|
|38 x 74||53 x 74||-||(2) 30 x 74||(2) 38 x 74||76 x 80|
|38 x 80||53 x 80||60 x 80||(2) 30 x 80||(2) 38 x 80||76 x 84|
|38 x 84||53 x 84||60 x 84||(2) 30 x 84||(2) 38 x 84||76 x 84|
Value-Flex models come with Flex-A-Bed's traditional innerspring mattress in Soft, Medium or Firm. Every Innerspring mattress features a high-density comfort-layer constructed of a polyurethane foam pad and an innerspring unit that is innerbonded to insure durability, superb tailoring, maximum support and comfort.
- Mattress Height: 9.5" to 10" inches high
- Overall Bed Height With Casters: 23 inches (including mattress)
- Overall Bed Height Casters Removed: 21 inches (including mattress)
- Optional Leg Extensions: Further customize your overall bed height in from 2 to 7 inches in 1 inch increments Learn more...
Optional Side Rail Specifications
- Total Side Rail Height: 22 Inches
- Total Side Rail Width: 29 Inches
- Pivot Arm Height: 12 Inches
- Pivot Arm Width: 2 Inches
- Important: Side Rails ordered with Dual Queen beds cannot be installed by the Delivery & Setup team. Side rails can be installed by the customer using provided instructions.
Additional Options Available
- Side Rail Organizer Covers cushion the rails and feature a large pocket for conveniently storing your bed controller, eyeglasses, magazines and more! Learn more...
- Heavy Duty Weight Reinforcement increases the weight capabilities of your new Flex-A-Bed by adding extra legs on the sides of the bed where the person gets in and out. If you need to increase your bed's single occupant weight capacity to 400 Lbs., or dual occupant capacity to 700 Lbs., this option is for you. Note: Reinforcement must be aded at time of order placement prior to shipping. Learn more...